Zum Inhalt springen

Could Someone Give Me Advice in choosing the category section?

clause salvator

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hello there,

This is my first post after just joining this discussion, so please forgive me and provide kind assistance if I have posted to the wrong subsection!

I am new here but a real enthusiast and loving this community so far. I have a background in coding and in developingand feel I could help with documentation, at least for starters.

As a new member in this forum and wish to share and gain some knowledge. I am looking forward to create my own discussion to resolve my query and gain some knowledge though I have taken part in various discussion which is definitely helped me a lot.

Also in what category should be taken depends on what factors?

Thank you in advance.

• Like 4

Hi @clause salvator. Welcome to smapLand!

I've moved your posting to the "Introduce yourselves", because I feel your topic fits well there.

So your question is, how to choose the right forum here on smapLand für your topics and questions?
Well I think if it's related to the smapOne platform then you can post it in one of the forums here: Everything about smapOne

If it's about digitalizing your business, citizen development or other topics then choose one of these forums: Digitalisiere dein Unternehmen

Also note: on the very bottom of this page, you can switch the forum to English if it's currently in German:
image.png.d194dd3c8364948c0157785e95dcc4a7.png

Contents of the discussions wont be translated automatically but the interface and forum names of smapLand will. So it might be easier for you to find what your are looking for.

• Like 1
  • Danke 2

vor 4 Stunden schrieb clause salvator:

Hello there,

This is my first post after just joining this discussion, so please forgive me and provide kind assistance if I have posted to the wrong subsection!

I am new here but a real enthusiast and loving this community so far. I have a background in coding and in developingand feel I could help with documentation, at least for starters.

As a new member in this forum and wish to share and gain some knowledge. I am looking forward to create my own discussion to resolve my query and gain some knowledge though I have taken part in various discussion which is definitely helped me a lot.

Also in what category should be taken depends on what factors?

Thank you in advance.

A warm welcome

• Like 1

Bitte melde Dich an, um einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen

Du kannst nach der Anmeldung einen Kommentar hinterlassen

Jetzt anmelden
  • Neu erstellen...